Modern leadership increasingly calls for cooperation, creativity and flexibility. There is a growing need for autonomous teams. Self-reflection, emotional intelligence and an understanding of team dynamics are essential. Our programs are aimed at stimulating just that.
FNX Company has developed leadership programs based on recent insights from the international business schools Harvard and INSEAD. Our leadership programs are focused on developing people’s knowledge and self-reflection. Our broad experience in business services gives us an understanding of the context and the high expectations that are placed on such processes. The programs and modules focus on interaction and ‘experience-based learning’, encouraging the sharing of viewpoints, enriching learning and embedding knowledge. Recognizing differences in others and in ourselves is essential for effective leadership. By using the ‘experience’ of proven exercises and techniques we strive for sustainable insight.
We offer a variety of approaches, from in-company training programs to individual trajectories and participation in group sessions. In collaboration with other professionals, we have put together a series of successful modules:
- Reflection of a leader
- Interaction with others
- Managing teams
- Navigating through culture and organizational behaviour
Which module fits best with your organization? Would you like to know more about combining elements from different modules for a customized solution? Everything is possible. Contact us for an appointment.
What can you expect:
- Gain understanding of various leadership styles and identify personal preferences and strong points.
- Explore the interaction between individuals, roles and organisations and discover which expectations are associated with a leadership role.
- Become aware of common leadership ‘de-railers’.
- Recognise personal lenses their effect on interactions and leadership styles.
- Experience and understand the importance of listening and asking the right questions.
- Understand the essential aspects of listening, silence and vulnerability in understanding the leadership role.
- Experience the value of reflection.
What FNX Company offers:
- In-depth insights into your leadership style.
- A unique learning environment developed for professionals.
- Integrated knowledge based on experiential learning.
- Peer-to-peer learning.
- A safe and educational journey … and fun!